Dhiraj Patra has just informed me that Enterprise Architect can now reverse engineer object oriented PHP into UML class diagrams. This is what really sets Enterprise Architect (EA) apart from the competition and makes it a great UML modeling tool.
With Enterprise Architect you can:
- Reverse engineer object oriented PHP into UML class diagrams
- Generate PHP class definitions from UML class diagrams
- Synchronize changes made in a UML class into the corresponding PHP class definition
- Synchronize changes made in a PHP class definition into the corresponding UML class
- Create UML sequence diagrams to show what PHP classes use and how they are used
- Produce detailed documentation of your PHP code in standard RTF and HTML format
- Perform code engineering on models to generate base PHP pages.